Indoor Access Points
INDOOR HIGH DENSITY PRODUCTS
UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH DENSITY INDOOR WIFI SERVICES
Edgewater Wireless offers a suite of next generation indoor WiFi3TM powered wireless access points designed for a wide array of installation applications. Our family of carrier-class WiFi3TM APs have applications for virtually every indoor environment — for data offload, enterprise WiFi, stadiums and campuses and much more. Customers are choosing Edgewater Wireless WiFi3TM powered indoor wireless infrastructure technology for unbeatable Performance, Flexibility and Unsurpassed Security.
Our innovative, high-performance chipset is the only WiFi3TM, 802.11 standards compliant Access Point Product supporting 3-concurrent channels per radio – available on the market today – we are truly developing the next generation of indoor WiFi technology.
- Multiple independent channels per radio and multiple radios per Access Point (AP), delivering exceptional throughput advantages over conventional single-channel Access Points – 648Mbps per radio at significantly greater distances than traditional 802.11ac
- Basic (3-channel) configuration provides up to 50X the performance of single channel access points
- SSA™ real-time, integrated spectral surveillance architecture dramatically lowers operational expense plus security
- Spectral Signature Recognition identifies types of signals such as: frequency hoppers, microwave ovens, radar, OFDM, CCK, Bluetooth, cordless phones.
FLEXIBLE FOR ANY WIFI APPLICATION
- Up to three independent channels per radio chipset
- Four Virtual APs (VAPs) per channel expandable to multiple radios per AP
- QoS, encryption, data/media-types configured on a per VAP basis
- TruMesh™ for next generation mesh networking
- Enhanced Quality of Service with multi-channels supporting multiple SSID’s per channel enabling enhanced QOS for:
- Data, video
- Voice; priority communication
- Variable classes of 802.11i security on a per SSID basis.
- Extendible from 3 channels to 6 channels (3 channels per radio, and up to 648Mbps)
- Interoperability verified through WiFi and UNH certification.
- Monitors entire communications spectrum and provides spectrally aware security across all 802.11 frequency bands.
- 3 Channels per radio, 4 VAPs per channel, QoS, Security enabled on a per VAP basis.
- Wideband enables spectral surveillance of the entire WiFi band simultaneously with data transfer across three channels.
- Locationing with multiple APs.
- Certified “WiFi Compliant” – Full compliance to 802.11i (AES).
Our detailed data product sheets are available here.
LEARN MORE ABOUT EDGEWATER WIRELESS INDOOR PRODUCTS
Please fill out the form to have a one on one discussion of your technical requirements.