UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE FOR INDOOR WIRELESS INFRASTRUCTURE
Edgewater Wireless offers a suite of next generation indoor WiFi3-integrated wireless access points designed for a wide array of installation applications. Our family of carrier-class WiFi3 APs have applications for virtually every indoor environment — for data offload, enterprise WiFi, stadiums and campuses and much more. Customers are choosing Edgewater Wireless WiFi3 indoor wireless infrastructure technology for Unbeatable Performance, Flexibility and Unsurpassed Security.
Our proprietary chipset is the only WiFi3, 802.11 standards compliant Access Point Product supporting 3-concurrent channels per radio – available on the market today – we are truly developing the next generation of indoor WiFi technology.
Unique Performance Advantages
- Multiple, independent channels per radio and multiple radios per Access Point (AP) delivering exceptional throughput advantages over conventional single-channel Access Points – 162Mbps per radio.
- Basic (3-channel) configuration provides up to 50X the performance of single channel access points.
- Uses industry leading, proprietary data converter technology.
- Roving Monitor that acts as a sniffer looking for rogue or unauthorized access.
- Spectral Signature Recognition identifies types of signals such as: frequency hoppers, microwave ovens, radar, OFDM, CCK, Bluetooth, cordless phones.
- Enables continuous, concurrent scanning and simultaneous data communications.
- Three independent channels per radio chipset.
- Four Virtual APs (VAPs) per channel expandable to multiple radios per AP.
- QoS, encryption, data/media-types configured on a per VAP basis.
- Enhanced Quality of Service with WiFi3s supporting multiple SSID’s per channel enabling enhanced QOS for:
data, video voice; priority communication
variable classes of 802.11i security on a per SSID basis
- Extendible from 3 channels to 6 channels (3 channels per radio, 162Mbps to 324Mbps).
- Interoperability verified through WiFi and UNH certification.
- Monitors entire communications spectrum and provides spectrally aware security across all 802.11 frequency bands.
- 3 Channels per radio, 4 VAPs per channel, QoS, Security enabled on a per VAP basis.
- Wideband enables spectral surveillance of the entire 802.11b/g band simultaneously with data transfer across three channels.
- Locationing with multiple APs.
- Certified “WiFi Compliant” – Full compliance to 802.11i (AES).